Warranty period on Overhauled & Exchanged units is 1 (one) year from the date of shipment to the customer. Repaired units 90 (ninety) days from the date of shipment to the customer and is only warranted on the repair accomplished. We offer no warranty on Inspected units.
Warranty is void if any attempt is made to repair seemingly defective aircraft instrument by any source other than Air Dallas Instruments, Inc. and/or if warranty seal is broken or aircraft instrument shows evidence of mishandling, abuse, damage or accident. The complete instrument should be returned to Air Dallas Instruments, Inc., freight prepaid. We must receive it before the expiration date of the warranty.
APPROVED AIRCRAFT INSTRUMENT HOLDING FOR SHIPPING: Warranty starts on the day of completion.
WARRANTY REQUIREMENTS: All warranties of aircraft instruments being shipped to Air Dallas are conditional on meeting requirements of proper packing and packaging. Aircraft instruments not meeting these requirements will not be accepted as a warranty.
Double boxed, unless packed in at least (4) four inches of foam, with at least (2) two inches of packing around the aircraft instrument, between it and the inner box. The inner box must have at least (4) four to (6) six inches of packing between it and the outer box on all sides.
IF UNIT IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING: Unit is not considered a warranty when damaged during shipping, unless it’s due to improper packing by Air Dallas only. If unit is damaged due to mishandling by carrier you must follow the instructions to have the unit repaired.
- Pictures must be taken of box, packaging and damage of unit. Contact Air Dallas Instruments, Inc. and inform them on the damage.
- Customer must contact the shipping carrier that the unit is insured with (UPS, Fed-Ex, etc.).
- If customer carries their own insurance with another carrier, please contact them and follow their instructions.
- Customer must keep the unit, all packing material and the box the unit was shipped in for the carrier’s inspection.
- The carrier will determine if it was damaged during shipment.
- If customer indicated not to carry insurance on their unit, they will be responsible for any additional charges.
EXCHANGE CORES: By accepting an Air Dallas Instruments exchange unit, you are agreeing with our terms and conditions.
- Exchange unit MUST be a like for like part number unless otherwise authorized in writing prior to exchange.
Payment Terms And Conditions For Customers
Air Dallas Instruments, Inc. has developed several different methods of paying to accommodate our OPEN and C.O.D. customers. Please see the following methods available to you.
1) Check ~ MAILING ADDRESS
811 Office Park Circle
Lewisville, TX 75057
2) Credit Cards ~ a form will be provided to you for information we need to charge your credit card. We accept the following cards:
- American Express
A convenience fee will be charged to total due. 4% for US customers 4% for International Customers
3) NET 30 Days ~ before a customer can apply for Net 30-day terms, there must be a history of doing business with us for at least 5 transactions. You must fill out a credit application before you can be put on open status.
4) Automated Clearing House (ACH) ~ Contact customer service for Instructions:
An Automated Clearing House (ACH) is only for domestic customers/banks (within the United States). International customers must have a bank within the United States to be able to use this method of payment. No Bank fees if you use this method.
5) Wire transfer ~ Contact customer service for Instructions:
If you have any questions, please contact Myra Harrison, our Accounts Receivables Manager at:
Please send remittance details when paying via ACH or Wire Transfer. Payment details may be sent to email@example.com